Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Laura Jones threats to Gazeta Digital

A self-called “anti-abuse campaigner”, Laura Jones, has been emailing me about a supposed “hit list” of McCann supporters that I have compiled – something that happened only in her imagination. After a few emails full of non-sense, I told her that I considered the talk finished. She told me that she doesn’t like “to see innocent people hurt because of bullies on the internet” and she has “not finished this talk” before I explain that "Hit List". She promised she will “get the internet authorities” to look at what I am getting up to on my site. “There will be no stone unturned until we find the abusers behind it”, she promises. Now, I expect a knock on door, at any moment, and a couple of former SAS asking for explanations… Is this one more evidence of the growing “Cult of Madeleine”?