Sunday, 13 January 2008

Mark Warner, Alex Woolfall and a few questions

I appreciate the kindness and sympathy of so many of my readers who send me information about the first news in UK Media, about Madeleine’s disappearance. So, it seems that even before the Polícia Judiciária team arrived at Praia da Luz, the Foreign Office had already information about the “kidnap” and UK TV’s were already broadcasting the story.

It’s always good to remember that first call to GNR precinct was 45 minutes after Kate realized Madeleine disappeared, and the head of PJ was informed by the British Ambassador, around 11h15, even before PJ detectives had time to drive from Portimão to Praia da Luz…

Alex Woolfall is a star among stars. His experience covers “deliberate sabotage and accidental contamination of products (from food to pharmaceuticals); accident, injury and death in the workplace; allegations of corporate manslaughter; product recalls; corporate fraud and theft; court cases on the grounds of sex, race and age discrimination; redundancy and closure announcements; the use of illegal and/or child labour; regulatory breaches; mislabelling of products; abduction and robberies and terrorist related activities”, according to Bell Pottinger site. Quite a curriculum…

I presume my readers will help me again with these details: Mr. Alex Woolfall was quickly placed at Praia da Luz, with a special team from Bell Pottinger. I’m looking for news, in the UK Media, referring the arrival of Alex Woolfall. Not that he was there or he has been there, but about being on his way or having just arrived at Praia da Luz…

Another detail: John Hill, manager of Ocean Club, told some newspapers that police was called immediately and arrived at 10h45. But I was told he was quoted in other newspapers as saying that police arrived around midnight. Could it be only in printed editions? I checked the Net and only found this reference, from MR. John Hill, about 10h45. Any help on this will be appreciated…

I promised to share with all of you – free of charge, as always, of course… - the final conclusions of what I’m investigating, as soon as I reach a conclusion. What I can tell you is that those two persons – Alex Woolfall and John Hill – play a significant role in this case. Because they had, both, close knowledge of events, on decisive moments.