Thursday, 18 February 2010

"The Truth of the Lie" which came from Swaziland



From: Xxxxxx Xxxx xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com

To: Paulo Reis

Date: 13 February 2010 03:08

Subject: FW: O livro - Maddie-A Verdade da Mentira

Paulo, I’m re-sending this mail as it was sent to me, as you can see (I will not delete sender) of Swaziland!!


It is a friend (younger) of my Father


From: xxxxxxxxx@africaonline.com

To:

Subject: Re: The book - Maddie, The Truth Lies

Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:52:38 +0200

Why is that a man, even a judge, can decide what others (everyone) can read or not? It has more capacity than all the others? How many judges have made a mistake and caused irreparable damage?

They have banned the sale of the book, so here's for free. By the way, forward it to the larger number possible of your contacts. Let’s see if the judge is going to prevent it…


189-Madi-AVERDADEDAMENTIRA.pdf
3677K Download - View


(Thank you, my dear cousin!!)